We are seeking a Principal for our client, QuintilesIMS.
For QuintilesIMS the growing use of Real-World Data is one of the most critical developments in life sciences today. With an explosion of new electronic data sources, transformations in technology and new analytic methodologies, QuintilesIMS is investing heavily in growing this part of the business. QuintilesIMS collective expertise across functions, therapeutic areas and disciplines helps their clients understand how to answer their questions by leveraging the best possible information, technology and RWE services. They work with a broad spectrum of internal experts including Strategic Consulting, HEOR, Pharmacoepidemiology, Predictive Analytics and data management to meet our client needs.
You will join and continue to build a high profile talented team, focused predominately on expanding our Nordics business.
Leadership is at the very core of this role. Your success will be defined on how you work with the team delivering complex, multi-country projects and leading initiatives as part of the Nordics RWI management team.
In addition, you will be responsible for engaging HQ clients to develop custom RWI solutions, developing innovative product offerings and leveraging latest innovation in technology to develop value added solutions.
- Strategy setting and market building
- Take a leadership role in implementing RWI business vision and objectives and supporting the strategic development of the business.
- Build and maintain external stakeholder relationships to promote QuintilesIMS market positioning
- Client leadership and project delivery
- Consult with customers, focused on HQs, to fully understand their needs, develop high quality proposals to address these needs and supervise project delivery.
- Engage closely and supervise cross-functional QuintilesIMS teams to ensure the full complement of QuintilesIMS capabilities and solutions reach customers.
- Expand capabilities and capacity in patient data assets and networks, healthcare intelligence tools and commercial and scientific services.
- Line management, coaching and mentoring
- Career development, monitoring and performance review responsibilities for 5 direct and 10 indirect reports
- Proven experience in healthcare / life sciences or the Pharmaceutical industry with a successful track record
- Leadership experience in complex organizations with demonstrated results in aligning people with and without formal reporting relationships.
- Proven ability to advance ambiguous or conceptual ideas and engage multiple stakeholders, internal and clients, to decision points.
Technical skills and knowledge
- Deep commercial knowledge of the health care, health technology and pharmaceutical industry, gained through experience.
- Word and PowerPoint competent, the ability to develop clear storylines and business cases.
- Fluency in English and Danish/Swedish and excellent oral presentation and writing skills.
Personal skills and behaviours
- Capable of closing large client proposals and internal projects, including being able to influence decision makers.
- The ability to take on a leadership role within the QuintilesIMS organisation, capable of getting the best out of people.
- Experience of developing credible relationships with senior level managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- MSc,MD, BA/BSc from a top university in business, management, life sciences etc.
- A postgraduate qualification in life sciences, business etc. is desirable although not essential.
- Spoken and written fluency in a Nordic language (Swedish or Danish) and in English is a prerequisite; additional languages an advantage.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques is desirable.
- A track record of driving HQ/global deals, aligned with suitable offerings development experience.
- Understanding of and interest in the international health care environment and direct experience in multiple countries.
How to apply
Please contact Hill Consult at +4570271510.
Resumes to be sent to Hill Consult at firstname.lastname@example.org